The park and gazebo area will be available on a first come first served basis.
Any resident who would like to reserve the area for a specific day or date should contact Acri Commercial Realty to check availability and secure the desired time slot. You will be required to fill out a form. The area may be reserved for up to one day at a time.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR GAZEBO USAGE
- An advance deposit of $25.00 is required for use of the gazebo. This deposit must be paid at least 5 days prior to the date of reservation and is refundable within 7 days only if there is no damage to the gazebo or other common property and the area is cleaned satisfactory and all trash removed.
- Gazebo is available for use from 10:00AM to 9:00PM. Please be considerate of those living nearby by keeping noise to a minimum. Also, there is to be no parking on any grass areas.
- The individual agrees to be responsible for any and all liability for personal injury and damages to the gazebo, its contents and common areas.
- Adults are responsible for the proper supervision of children.
- All of the rules and regulations of Chapel Harbor at the Water must be observed.
- Trash must be collected and removed from the Gazebo area